Gammu 1.36.7 has been just released. New Gammu release improving compatibility with Huawei devices and fixing regression with Siemens devices.
Full list of changes:
- Support devices which do not report full network status.
- Disable Huawei unsolicited messages on startup.
- Various improvements for Huawei modems.
- Fixed compilation on Windows.
- Fixed regression with Siemens AX75.
- Improved decoding of USSD responses.
- Properly decode emojis to console or files backend.
- Added support for proxying the connection through arbitrary command.
- SMSD now tracks retries count per message.
You can download it from http://wammu.eu/download/.
Support this program by donations http://wammu.eu/donate/.
Publié le 29 novembre 2015 par Michal Čihař